Join the 2019 QOD Mtb Weekend
Let's do this, ladies. Bring your daughters. Your BFFs. Bring your great attitude to learn, practice, and then hit the beautiful trails of Galbraith Mountain maintained by our friends at WMBC Whatcom Mountain Bike Coalition. We support awesome companies and organizations who want more women and girls on bikes. And #humblebrag but we have the best coaches in the country attend this clinic to help you get shreddier, faster, more confident, and in love with your skills.
Come for the weekend, make new friends to ride with, and learn from some of the best coaches in the country in the sweetest bike town in the Northwest.
Weekend cost: $350.00 for women and $150 for junior girls. A portion of all clinic fees are donated to the WMBC trail building organizaion and to QOD in support of the scholarship fund.
For more information or scholarship opportunities email: email@example.com.
Clinic fee includes:
- Meet and Greet Friday night with drinks/snacks and optional early packet pickup
- TWO full days of professional small group skills coaching Saturday AND Sunday by nationally recognized female professional coaches with delicious catered lunches each day
- Saturday Night After-Party at Kulshan Brewery with GoldSprint Competition, raffle prizes (21 and over, family/spouses/partners and sponsors welcome)
- Post-clinic after party for junior clinic participants at Lake Padden
- Liet Unlimited custom-designed clinic T-shirt
- Goodie bag
- Use of Liv demo bike; limited samples available
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on clinic details!