Join the 2018 QOD Mtb Weekend
June 8th - 10th, 2018
The 5th Annual QOD/Liv Women's Mountain Bike Weekend is created and run by women for women and junior girls! Our goal is to empower women and girls (from beginner to advanced riders) to be self-sufficient mountain bikers, and give them a well-rounded understanding of technical riding (through fun, safe progressions), as well as bike and trail maintenance. The clinic creates a supportive network of local women riders of all levels. Registration opens January 5th, 8am and sells out quick! (Last year sold out in 45 minutes).
Weekend cost: $350.00 for women and $150 for junior girls. A portion of all clinic fees are donated to the WMBC trail building organizaion and to QOD in support of the scholarship fund.
For more information or scholarship opportunities email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinic fee includes:
- Meet and Greet Friday night with drinks/snacks and optional early packet pickup
- TWO full days of professional small group skills coaching Saturday AND Sunday by nationally recognized female professional coaches with delicious catered lunches each day
- Saturday Night After-Party at Kulshan Brewery with GoldSprint Competition, raffle prizes (21 and over, family/spouses/partners and sponsors welcome)
- Post-clinic after party for junior clinic participants at Lake Padden
- Optional Sunday morning yoga class
- Liet Unlimited custom-designed clinic T-shirt
- Goodie bag
- Use of Liv demo bike; limited samples available
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on clinic details!